CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 16, 2010

and passsing through the Public Market

The deviant strife is rampant here at the Sanitary Public Market, I fail to see what's sanitary in having bums lying around all over the place begging for anything they can get. I should get them a roll of paper towels so they can clean the puke off the curb. Just made the mistake of using the restroom, go in there and there's jeans on the floor and a stark naked guy hanging out in the stall, fuckin midnight cowboy shit!. And it looks like were getting an upgrade to the stairs to the waterfront as a lot off construction is underway, probaly n elavator so more destitutes can come fuck this place up. And another wonderfull tidbit, under the stairs some crack whorish looking bag is blowing a dude who kinda looks. Like Kotter from welcome back Kotter. So this is how it is these days! Now I'm passing the Aquarium and I can detect the fragrancce of 'FRESH CHOWDER.! Just down the way at the Salmon Cooker! My personal waypoint for Seafood on the waterfront...

No comments:

Post a Comment