CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Up yonder at the HO'RO'RA transit center

N.W.A is waiting for the 101 to Everett as I overheard them say their goin up to their uncles to drink wine, so now onboard my connecting route which is once again filled with children of the saudi prince's on their way to community college, I ponder why we as a nation allow our enemies children allowed to be eduacated on our soil, furthermore... why should my tax dollar be part of this when were raising the price of alcohol $1.50 a gallon to pay for current and proposed social programs. What happens if we have a 7.0 temblor under one of our cities, I can see all the nations of bleeding hearts sending billions of dollars in aid and tactical rescue teams to help us out. Once again, Its time to cash in on all the country building and third world assistance my and your tax paying dollar has dolled out over the decades, send these countries a bill! Damnnit. And back it up with the United States Marines working collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment