CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday evening ride home on bus 358...

With the sun shining today the loons have come out of their caves... The trip home from the 'BUM SUMMIT MEETING' was punctuated with numerous wheelchair lift stops and numerous groups of 'Bull Skanks' riding with their families which consisted of inbred looking children and the older son who obviously was passed over for intelligence within the family genetic tree. While passing 130th N. I notice the obvious signs of a K-Mart blue light special in progress, consisting of obviously transient people waving and grabbing every last cart possible from the lot, its like a scene from a war movie, I see a sgt waving his men forward and then a lot boy almost being trampled by the onrushing transient armed with the transient vehicle of choice-The K-Mart Big Boy shopping cart. Well wish I could stay for the horror, but as a working man, I value my weekend and continue home... Except for the usual Shoreline trash nothing much really happens for the remainder of the run... TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR A SPECIAL LOOK AT "THE BUM SITUATION OUTSIDE OF SAFECO FIELD"

No comments:

Post a Comment