CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 19, 2010

passing through 85th, on the crack in the box side

Ohh man, this isn't good, we got this big guy with a mane of santa claus hair workin his case of hemmoroids over as he proceeds down the aisle, c'mon dude! There's kids onboard! And we're about to see if snowsuit is manning his corner, and yes! Steve is getting a donation from a guy who just came out of the Pro Golf shop, this is good! I was worried with all his wandering as of late that he might have gotten aced out of his prime location on 105th. And at Home Depot the new chain link fence has been cut, and I got this crazy lookin kid with his possibly unique sister mowing down through what looks like 6 Arby's sandwiches, wait... I'm getting some dialogue from this, it would appear they don't 'do it that often', from my perspective.. this is one couple who should never breed. They just got off at K-Mart, big surprise there.

No comments:

Post a Comment