CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 12, 2010

and wrapping things up for the evening.....

The bus service was as advertised and we working commuters as a whole will be under BUMCON-3 for the next 6 months or until the fall rainy season begins in earnest. Be vigilant my fellow commuters, tough days lay ahead, the bum is on an inescapable spiral to maximum entitlement, these are the days when saying "No, Get A JOB" counts most. And finally a qoute from me to commute by "Don't let the Bum work you, WORK THE BUM!" Goodnight and talk at you in the morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment