CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 12, 2010

and up here at the 358 stop......

I see a vast array of bad actors and toothless bridge hermits, its like an army of the living dead, hope they don't get hungry, I been slacking in the cardio department as of late. And here comes a overloaded 358, with the average civilian fighting to escape the horror.... after boarding I can't help but notice that everybody looks shell-shocked on this bus. There is a heavy contingent of lynnwood trailer trash in the ass end of this bus, a sure indicator of this is the puffy eyes onboard the malnourished face with the cigarette hangin above the ear. The sure sign of the listless lynnwood loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment