CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 23, 2010

with 'Lester' the shitbird out n about... your Friday Commuter Advisory

Rain will be falling when you board your bus this afternoon, leading to a generally miserable hot, musty and humid commute tonight, as per standard Friday commuter recommendations.. SEEK ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION, I know that's what I'm doing, still undecided as to where I will be bunkered down for Happy Hour, but with a 5:10 first pitch for the Mariners game tonight, I will be getting there with a swiftness. And finally... avoid all shitbirds, who are usually residing in bus shelters and the back doors of local strip clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment