CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Medic One is responding....

Down here by greenlake I here then see Medic One pulling over to assist a heavily blitzed despondent, the rubber gloves are on and the gurney is out, glad to see my tax dollar at work once again taking care of someone who rather not take the responsibility of taking care of themselves. And passing home depot I see... no workers, the tresspasing signs and the chain link fence r doing their job apparently, where will the migrant worker whore himself out next I wonder? And off course this dude who rather stay on wellfare and get ready to go to work when things r good again is onboard-this means towards the end of the run were all gonna get to hear his whining about how tough it is out their to be a carpenter these days and how he's using this time waiting for a settlement and trying to get his shit together. If this clown trys n talk at me again I'm going to give him a piece of my mind! And..... we got some methadoners sittin acrossed the aisle, giggling away at their good fortune to have caught this bus, I overhear them say their goin up to lynnwood to hook up with the 'buds', dudes got like a captains hat on and his chick is wearing sandals with wait... all needle tracked up toes, what a crew...

No comments:

Post a Comment