CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SPECIAL REPORT via SAFECO FIELD

I just received a landline call from a friend of the show who is currently sitting in the front row of the lower right field at SAFECO FIELD as the M's are trying to hold onto a 4 - 2 lead against the Oakland A's, the sign says.. 'need some money to help my sister who needs surgery, hit it here'. O.K. 1st.. who you gonna hit if you give the money, 2nd.. who do you get to punch if you give the money. I't's a sham, the gate security is a sham (I got word that this was a prepared and laminated AREA 51 Sign, signs like that must be approved to be brought through the gates) but it just shows that the destitute is gaining a semblance of power in our nation.. all this is why I will be purchasing tickets to the empty wharehouse that safeco field has become for this Friday's ballgame, Ohh! just got word the M's WIN, but yet... I still feel compelled to take a variety of buses to Fridays game after work, just so I can comment and possibly interview a few more members of Seattle's League of Bums, before converging on the Pioneer Square District in order to Blog Live about the destitution level from my own eyes to yours... Thankyou Again.. For Your Support and Continual Membership

No comments:

Post a Comment