CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Events Transpire that must be addressed off the commuter clock

Washington Legislature has passed stiff new taxes on bottled water, soda pop and mass produced beer, I can only hope that Legislation of this nature does not lead to the average street person running amok, accosting anyone and anything for funds to fuel his or hers alcoholism and sweet tooth... We here at the Poolio Command Center fear the worst, as the bums have threatened massive retaliation, as I write this word of a restless bum nation swaggering around Pioneer Square in full drunken glory, demanding an audience with Mayor Mcginn, seattle bum leadership feels Mcginn, who has a impressionable beard as many of them do, may be an ear they can turn to in these trying times, with wellfare being cut. And I'm bunkered in the command center and cant even get any local news because this damn '24' is still on! Jack Bauer should have died 5 days ago at 8:15am, what is this like 24 fucking years! we may be on the verge of a bum riot and we need breaking news coverage damnit! 24 sucks bum ball schweat! I'll tell you about 24 as in working 24 hours strait and then working another 14 for good measure! Kiefer Southerland never had to do that! Well I have and this 24 horseshit gots a place real close to a colon blow in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment