CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 13, Evening Commute

Waiting for the 358, WOW! Just saw a 'White Bronco' ripping southbound down 99 with SPD in pursuit! Never Ever speed or do anything nefarious when driving a white bronco, its every pigs dream to have the dash-cam video of him pulling over a white bronco, cop bars literally got walls plastered with pictures of patrons doing just such a thing. O.K. this ponytail haired dude looks as if he gonna come accost me for money... hold.... hold.... he's moving closer eyeing my phone... and here he comes.... " Sorry Pal, but you know what, I'm a little short today and I really could use a few bucks for a Corona at my lay-over in Shoreline" bum mumbles somethin like fuck off under his breath "No you fuck off pal! I ain't here to take care off you!" And the bus pulls in and dudes gettin ready to pay to board, "pay as you leave" driver says. Punk-Ass ponytail boy sits down up front. And we got this destitute girl making a sign, sitting in the middle of this bus, Sign says something to the effect of 'she needs money for antibiotics because her cat bit her finger and its infected'. I just love it when the family pet is involved in the effort to gain sympathy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment