CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

transit center

Ahh Shit.... Jim Bob Mckenzie is raising hell outside the dollar store on 200th, waving his arms up in the air all wild eyed as the cashier is shooing him off with a broom, wonder what he did? Probally the typical attempted heist of some cheese n crackers or somethin similiar. And as we pull into the transit center, this lady who is obviously in her mid twenties is arguing over fare, she tells the driver she's 15 and bolts off the bus, the driver says "she's been 15 for 6 years" I think she should be prosecuted for not paying, I consider that stealing from you and I-the taxpayer. And there is a ho all decked out in lace stockings and a fur coat working the transit center today, with the way she looks, her office is the transit centers handicapped porta-potty, and with the arrival of connecting bus, I will conclude todays report, off course if something compelling arises, I will fire this report back up and bring you the scoop, goodnight and gooday'

No comments:

Post a Comment