CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

DISCAIMER ATTENTION DISCAIMER

I have in no so manner any offiliation with the confederate flag, the assholes on my video bar are just what this site posted up when I typed in these keywords, bums, alcoholics and trailer trash, so therefore, happy weekend everyone, have a nice Saturday.. and remember... no matter how much someone pisses you off today at a family function or a party with friends, STAY CLASSY! why you may ask, we'll from my recent experiences from downtown Seattle to Everett W.A., a stretch of thirty miles of American soil, I have been accosted for money from bums wherever I go, so this weekend at the mall or if your the dude who didn't get none last nite because your an asshole... this weekend every working American gets to wear the yellow jersey! I'm calling it! Damnit! its time to tax the bums! when accosted for change or dollars please respond with "well its good you got that much, I sure could use it to help out for my next beer at the OPERA I'm going to later, could you spare any loose change for snacks also" and dont waver one little bit when you say it, stare the motherfucker down and enjoy the confused red faced look on the face! DO IT! I did it last night! after a bum approached me while I was walking with my lady. He almost got the RED WING STEEL TOED BOOT to the mouth, but that would have got me negative points on th homefront, so I reverted to policy and begged for money from the destitute! dude looked plenty able and younger than my 39 years, so if you need money, you better be willing to work for it, "so dance motherfucker" "do a tap dance or moonwalk for me" then you'll get your two bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment