CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Friday, April 2, 2010

aagh... goood od morning......morning

Considering that I don't just beat a drum and then don't praactice what I preach, with the EMERGENCY COMMMUTER ALERT still in effect..... I took my own advice and am getting a ride to work currently, or carpooling would be the "green" word for it. Traffic is light, its storming out and I'm not feeling guilty at all about sleeping in. so power through the day and be ready for the afternoon commuter update....

No comments:

Post a Comment