CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

and there he is.......

Lord, wish I could have got a picture of this, steve's got a sign that says " need a 100bucks for new carharts" his blue snowsuit is in tatters from the last several hard winters, fortunately I got word that local band "spiderface" is going to hook this cat up with some customized gear. Its good to know local bandd are not above helping the community. Now, tojo sitting behind me is chattering away on the phone in his native tongue, sounds like bad kareoke if you ask me. The Ho's r thick today in the shoreline taco smell......

No comments:

Post a Comment