CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wednesday evening commute

As I waited to board the 358, a drunken cruiser lost his drawers going down the front stairs of the bus, the poor female UW student ahead of me got a good look at the "horror", I proceeded to ask the crazed ehibitionist for some change for bus fare as he fumbled with his drawers, he looked at me with these wild swollen bloodshot whiskey eyes and said "WHAT?" I replied with can I have some money and his drawers dropped again. Then I told him to get some shame and I boarded the bus to the thunderous applause from the working person. Damn we got some real losers hangin out in front of the pawn exchange on 95th arguing over a forty. Passing through 105th let's see if snowsuit steve is working his corner......

No comments:

Post a Comment