CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

bad luck strikes again.....

Once again I get the unjacked 358, open seat when boarding, I'm like what the fuck? I would have started blogging long ago if that's what it takes to not get stuck in a can of cooking vienna sausages for 30 to 45minute on a good day. Here's todays situation, we got a couple of unique wheelchair bound people strapped in up front so there will be several lift stops, a group of essais got onboard a couple of stops ago and there in back tryin to put some play on some ho's, here at oaktree a group of 14somethin punks board but shut up when they see the some well behaved playez sittin in the middle. Tension is low, I obviously missed the "wellfare express" but were only at home depot....just noticed this toothless freek sittin up front but she's gettin off, ohh shit....... this punk gettin onboard looks like the fat K-Fed and he's got rap boomin out of... get this.... a disc man, I'm dyin here, he's a real player hater. Well he's in back now and were passing 145th and there's this lady sitting right behind the driver who looks like she could be a cross between a witch and walter sobchack from the big lebowski, I'm serious, what sort of witch wears yellow shooting glasses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment