CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

just missed 358, but.......

The 25 citizens who got off were split between women barging off with looks of disgust and a lot of people carryin Ross and Goodwill bags, but the gold medal goes to the tattered drunk who almost face planted on the stairs by this stop as he was asking me for a smoke while passing me, I said "negative, he turned to say somethin and tripped" hope his hands aren't to gravel burnt. Sorry, but I don't smoke and if I did wouldn't share with a deviant anyways" and I do call em how I see em!

No comments:

Post a Comment