CRACK AT THE BOX

CRACK AT THE BOX
Damn! girl! get that shit under control!

This is a blog about my twice daily trip to and from work onboard Seattle Metro bus 358, the 358 is known as north Seattle's most nefarious bus run. When the coach leaves I will be blogging as fast as my thumbs can type... so hop onboard and enjoy a run. your comments and bus experiences will be appreciated and responded to.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Garbage Swapmeet in progress in Ballard

Lordy Lordy... Trashcart Tammy is passing by with a grocery cart full of loot, consisting mostly of the working Americans garbage, could she have found a diamond in the rough? And she pilfers this bus shelters garbage can, whoa! She's going to make the indian cry as all the unworthy trash is being tossed aside, she just grunted at me when I said "you gonna pick that trash up". Tammy after digging deep to the bottom has left the area, I think she should have been cited for littering... Stand by for updates as the 358 is only minutes away

No comments:

Post a Comment